L1, L2, and L3 support is a type of tired system in remote IT support. Technical support requires knowledge of a particular system or technology. These support level in IT is designed based on support, specification, problem type, expertise, and urgency. The help desk or support offers various types of services at various levels including researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, testing, and feedback resolution.
A proper division of the team is set up to resolve a particular task. When a support level is not able to resolve an issue, it goes to the next level of the team, and so on. This level of support system is important in the efficient escalation of a problem by distributing a problem to different teams. Let’s understand how our IT support team works to solve a problem
Level 1 support is the first step in solving the problem. This line of support is offered by small technicians who use email, phone, or social media to communicate. This type of pre-sales and post-sales support includes solutions to basic inquiries, regular troubleshooting, network connectivity problems, release transitioning, configuration, and expert guidance.
The L1 support team needs to be good at handling customer, and customer complaints, identifying the problem, call escalation, and resolving the issue. If they are not able to handle the issue, they will send it to the L2 and L3 teams after categorizing the support ticket.
What are the services we offered
- A Dedicated Toll-Free Number to get support for any problems.
- Customer and Product Specific Knowledge Repository to store customer info about the service.
- Defined Response Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance to how often L1 technicians resolve a problem within the timeframes.
- Routing of Service Calls to schedule the meeting of customers with the right department at the right time.
- Ticket Management with Escalation for Keeping track of customer problems and solutions they got.
- Equipment and Network Troubleshooting to fix computer and internet problems.
You can contact Serverpoet by visiting their website to get solutions for any problem regarding the server, hosting, website, security, and email.
L2 level support is the next support line after the L1. The team of L2 support has more technical expertise in solving escalated problems. They have a deeper understanding of issues, technology, and products.
They offer faster resolution of issues, in-depth problem analysis, solutions to more complex problems, software installation, error analysis, and workaround creation. They also offer guidance, training, and mentorship on a particular problem.
Service it includes
- Advanced Troubleshooting and Resolution of complex issues.
- Batch or Infrastructure Monitoring to Keep an eye on computers and systems to catch issues before they cause big trouble.
- Configuration Management to keep everything working correctly and securely.
- Robot Process Automation (RPA) to Automating routine tasks using software robots.
- Identifying the underlying causes of problems to stop them from happening again
- Incident Analysis/Trending to studying what goes wrong and how often, so we can do things better in the future.
L3-level support is the next line of help desk after L2 support. This support team handles more complex problems like code-level alternation, development processes, and other things. They are more focused on instant management and resolution of solutions like outages, breaches, hacks, and system failures.
Technicians frequently handle complex enterprise-level software, networks, and databases. Their tasks involve in-depth analysis, identifying vulnerabilities, and developing patches to resolve issues effectively.
Different Service includes
- Fixing Defects to improve the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of software or application
- Minor Enhancements to make software or systems better.
- Root Cause Analysis to figure out why problems happen and stop them from happening again.
- Performance Tuning and Capacity Planning to make sure things run fast and plan for future needs.
We can say, L1, L2, and L3 support is a division of a particular support. These support level in IT is designed based on support, specification, problem type, expertise, and urgency. Whenever level 1 support is not able to deliver the proper solution to a problem, it goes to the next level, and the same happens with L3 support. It is a type of ladder that increases its quality, support, and expertise at every step.
Serverpoet also offers support in 3 levels with continuous feedback resolution. Our team of 30 experts is always available to offer you different solutions at different levels.
Serverpoet Offers Different Services at Different Levels
There is the same process followed by the Serverpoet Team. Our team has professionals, managers, learners, supporters, mentors, and others to provide support at different levels. Our team offers services related to servers, control panels, websites, security management, development, and online marketing.
At the initial stage, our support team is always available to provide solutions for all small problems. If you want configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, and security issue then our team have expertise related to these.